Wednesday 21 January 2015

NYX || Doll Eye Mascara...




I have always found it very difficult to find a mascara that I love. There has only ever been one Mascara I have always gone back to, Rimmel Volume Flash in Waterproof black!
Recently I have been on the hunt for any other mascaras I love as much as that one.
I found this pin on pinterest where this amazing lady has tested 100 mascaras and photographed each one. Here is the direct link to the page!

When I look at mascaras I always try and keep them in an under £10 price range and I always go for waterproof as they hold curled lashes better.

I am very much enjoying this NYX Doll Eye Waterproof mascara, I managed to find it on sale for £6.50. It has great black pigments and holds my curled lashes all day long. I found it easy to apply with it's curved brush and separates lashes well. It is also very easy to remove, I am currently using Nivea Facial Wipes which are super soft and have my favourite Nivea scent.

Below you will see before & afters using two coats of this mascara on curled lashes.



What is your favourite mascara? Link any relevant blog posts below.

X

3 comments:

  1. Love this look... i really like the Maybelline Falshies Mascara! xxx

    KirstyLeighx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh thanks! Maybe I'll try that one next! X

      Delete
  2. Thank you!
    Have followed you on Bloglovin and liked your FB page!!

    Here's my Bloglovin link - http://goo.gl/RsYG5P

    X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...