Saturday 13 December 2014

Makeup Revolution Haul with Black Friday Deal...

I received my Makeup Revolution haul a few days ago! Exciting stuff.. I did a haul with the Black Friday deal where when you spent £25, you got £25 worth of products free.
There were a few things I had my eye on for a while, amongst a few potential Christmas presents.

Unfortunately there were 2 items missing from my order, 2 liphug lipsticks the same colour, one for me and one was a Christmas present. I still haven't heard back with how to resolve this issue, hopefully I will soon.

Before I get into what I ordered here are some make up looks using my 100 eye shadow palette. As you can see I love winged eye liner!


Here is what I ordered -

2 x Liphug lipsticks (Left- I am ready!, Right- Saviour will come) Swatches below.





Here are the swatches of (left to right) Saviour will come, I am ready!, Brow Arch & Shape (felt tip then pencil) and the Kajal liner. I find them all very easy to use and all have very good pigmentation, quite sad I haven't received the third colour I was most looking forward to called Still missing my Baby.

Here are the swatches of the contour kit...

Today I did a natural look using the Contour kit, Brow Arch & Shape, the Girls on Film palette and the Kajal liner. I used the colour 'girls on film' all over the lid as a base, 'shooting star' as a transition colour in the crease and 'give me shudders' on the outer V of my eye and underneath my lower lash line. I also added a bit of 'lights flashing' to my inner corner as a highlight. I lined my upper lash line with the Kajal liner and added mascara. The contour kit gives a very natural glow and I think the colours suit my skin complexion well.


Here's what was in the Black Friday to Cyber Monday deal-

2 x Go! Shadow palettes (Go! Palette and Go! to Hell) and a Chocolate Shimmer Bronzer.


5 x Lip Gloss Tubes (Free, Not Naive, Hush Hush, Baby Try & Must be Strong)

And lastly one eyeshadow in the colour Blow your Whistle.

There won't be swatches of the palettes/lipglosses as I'll be using some as gifts. I like using waterproof mascara when out and about so will only be using the Amazing Curl mascara when I stay in.

Very, very happy with the products I got and will definitely be doing more hauls in the near future. Such good value for money and so many products to choose from!!

X

6 comments:

  1. Ah what a fab haul! I still haven't got anything from make up rev even though I hear such amazing things about it but I definitely need to put an order in soon, a bit gutted I missed this offer! xx

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! It took me so long to choose what I bought, I literally want everything!
      They have offers a lot of the time, if you like their Facebook page they update with their deals, that's how I found the Black Friday deal!
      X

      Delete
  2. Awesome haul! I love the ultra brightening contour kit and the black kajal! You have such a beautiful eyes!!
    xx

    www.alemint.net
    alemint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Loving all the products I got. Using them pretty much everyday!! X

      Delete
  3. The #LipHug shades that you picked up are gorgeous, might have to add them to my next order. Girls On Film also looks like a great palette! Amazing haul & review :D x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaaaanks! I'm very new to blogging so am happy to see i'm kind of doing it right!! :) I literally want all of Makeup Rev's products!! X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...